Boulder City Hospital is a place of healing. Our priority is to provide a safe and equitable healthcare experience for all while advancing the health equity of the communities we serve. As stewards of the health and well-being of our community, we continue our ongoing commitment to providing compassionate, quality care for everyone.
BOULDER CITY HOSPITAL WELCOMES YOU.
We are dedicated to providing quality patient care, embracing innovation and continually improving our patient care and service delivery through healing, acceptance and stewardship.
KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR INSURANCE
Click the terms below to learn more.
- Monkeypox: High Demand For Vaccine In NYC Halts Walk-Ins Within Hours
- Covid Vaccines Saved 20 Million Lives In First Year: Study
- CDC Advisers Recommend Moderna Vaccine For Children 6 And Above
- Explainer: What To Know About COVID Vaccines For Young Children
- Antibiotic-Resistant Typhoid From Asia Spreading Worldwide
- Tattoos For Health Monitoring? Researchers Develop E-Tattoo That Accurately Measures Blood Pressure
- Women More Likely To Develop Long COVID, Study Claims
- Mystery Disease Spreads In North Korea; 800 Families Suffer From New 'Epidemic'
- New COVID Variants Capable Of Partially Dodging Immunity: Report
- U.S. EPA Ordered To Reassess Glyphosate's Impact On Health, Environment