Boulder City Hospital is your dedicated community partner for compassionate, quality care whether you need in-patient and out-patient care, emergency services or a primary care provider visit.
We’re here for you. When you need us.
Local Specialists & Referring Providers
In addition to our Boulder City primary care providers, Boulder City Hospital has partnered with medical specialists to provide the Boulder City community with advanced specialty services and full-service family care.
- Nevada Hearing and Balance Center
- (702) 896-0031
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday
- Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada
- (702) 293-0357
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday
- Strimling Dermatology
- (702) 293-0393
- Every Other Thursday
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- (702) 740-5327
Dr. Eudy is an orthopedic surgeon fellowship trained in adult hip and knee replacement and reconstruction.
Dr. Eudy specializes in hip and knee replacement surgery, revision surgery and performs several orthopedic procedures including:
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Revision Knee Replement
- Revision Hip Replacement
- Robotic Assisted Joint Replacement
- Outpatient Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Hip, Knee and Shoulder Surgery
- Non-Operative Treatment for Hip & Knee Pain
- Fracture Care
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Medical School – Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Touro University Nevada, Henderson, NV
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency – Valley Hospital Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Adult Hip & Knee Reconstruction Fellowship – Ortho San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Mountain View Hospital & Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
- Henderson Hospital
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Health Specialty Hospital
- Rose Dominican, San Martin Hospital (Dignity Health)
- Rose Dominican, Siena Hospital (Dignity Health)
- Boulder City Hospital
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Surgery (ASC)
- Durango Outpatient Surgery Center (ASC)
- Parkway Surgery Center (ASC)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Nevada Osteopathic Medical Society (NOMA)
- Evidence based return-to-play after foot and ankle injuries, a comprehensive review, 2018.
- Ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction technique utilizing suture tape augmentation, Arthroscopy Techniques, January 2020.
- Anatomic relationship of the sural nerve when performing Achilles tendon repair using the percutaneous Achilles repair system, a cadaveric study, Foot and Ankle Surgery, June 2020.
- Low profile suture anchor tension band construct for olecranon fractures, Arthroscopy Techniques, February 2021.
- Identifying missed intra-articular pathology with arthroscopy prior to open ankle fracture fixation, Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, February 2021.
Conveniently located next to Boulder City Primary Care and adjacent to Boulder City Hospital, our advanced specialty service providers are located at 999 Adams Blvd., Suite 102. To schedule an appointment with a specialist, please contact them directly.
- Outpatient Surgery
- Blood Product Transfusion
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- IV Therapy
- Injectable or Intravenous Medication Administration
(Including Hepatitis B vaccine, antibiotic infusions, IV port flush)
- Foley Catheter Insertion/Change
- Wound Care Dressing Change