Boulder City Hospital’s Transitional Rehabilitation Unit combines the superior clinical expertise of physical, speech, and occupational therapies along with social services to increase strength and return patients to their homes and families.
At Boulder City Hospital, we bring the patient and family together with a comprehensive rehab team to establish short-term and long-term goals.
We can help those who have suffered a loss of function or impairment, and treat patients who have been diagnosed with or require services for:
- Degenerative neurological disorders
- Orthopedic injury
- Long term ABX infusions
- Rehab therapies and treatments are provided following joint replacement surgeries (knee, shoulder, and hip)
- Other conditions that have resulted in loss of independence and mobility.
To find out if you or someone you know can benefit from our program, call us at (702) 293-4111 Ext. 1405.
- is at least 18 years old
- has the potential to improve abilities such as mobility and self-care
- is medically stable
- is motivated to participate
- has the ability to follow directions
- has identified a plan for discharge from the program
- requires medical intervention and 24-hour rehabilitation nursing care