Under the supervision and direction of the Boulder City Hospital’s Human Resource Director, the Healthcare Recruiter will focuses on recruiting activity for both clinical and non-clinical talent acquisition needs for the hospital and it affiliates. This role will have a substantial impact to the hospital’s revenue cycle and talent management. Some of these operational impacts include but are not limited to serving as the point of contact for talent requests (position requisitions) and time to fill targets. This role will work in tandem to assist with identified system issues, service requests, reporting, marketing platforms and talent enchantments. They will conduct interviews, assigning employees to assessments, scheduled on-site interview, provide feedback throughout the selection process and researching effective recruitment/advertisement sources. The Healthcare Recruiter will serve as a resource for applicants, staff and students on placement issues and strategies in the management of sourcing talent and is expected to participate in process improvement measurement for future talent or hospital strategic needs.
Must be able to work under sustained pressure and during stressful situations. This role will perform responsible and moderately complex mid-level duties by overseeing and troubleshooting talent management operations that impact all areas of the hospital and its affiliates. This is done by assisting with general advertisement/marketing assessment, screening applicants and coordinating qualified candidates through the recruitment/selection process. The Healthcare Recruiter will also assist the HR Director with measurement evaluations, time to fill collection data and return on investment measurement for advertisement impacts. This position must offer great marketing skills and customer service to hospital and its affiliates and acts as a liaison between departments, Schools and vendors related to talent management issues, resolution and training.
Duties and Responsibilties:
Administers policies relating to all phases of talent management and Human Resources activities by performing the following duties:
- Maintains advertisement present with reliable recruitment sources, applicant tracking system, EEO and Worker’s Compensation Job Description files.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Keeps records of recruitment plans participation such as time to fill, return on advertising investments, personnel transactions such as on-boarding, new hires, promotions, transfers, replacement requisitions and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Maintains any and all confidential information relating to compensation and personal information regarding employee, the hospital and its affiliates.
- Develop Create and facilitate school affiliations opportunities to enhance recruitment opportunities in all areas of the hospital and it affiliates.
- Coordinate full cycle recruitment (create requisition, recruitment, interview and offer) for positons within the hospital and it affiliates.
- Assist in prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends regarding compensation and Human Resources turnover or benchmark data.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Abilities Required
1. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of database software; Human Resource systems; Internet software; spreadsheet software and word processing software.
2. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
3. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Education and Experience Required
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.