The Acute Rehab Registered Nurse executes comprehensive nursing care activities and provides nursing staff leadership. He/she assesses patient needs, plans and implements patient care activities, and evaluates the patient’s response to treatment. He/she manages activities within the therapeutic milieu and directs the delivery of nursing care by other members of the nursing treatment team.
Ability to lift, walk, carry and stand. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are represented of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties and Responsibilties:
1. Completes position responsibilities following established guidelines & protocols within the appropriate time frame.
2. Completes work within an acceptable time frame.
3. Demonstrates the ability to set priorities and optimally uses work time.
4. Ensures accuracy and completeness in job tasks.
5. Demonstrates the ability to perform work in an accurate and timely manner in periods of increased workload and high stress.
6. Demonstrates good judgment in handling situations not covered by written or verbal instructions.
7. Follows established procedure in performing job functions.
8. Exhibits willingness to master new skills.
9. Consults supervisor for additional assignments or independently assumes responsibility for unassigned tasks.
10. Participates in Quality Improvement activities as needed to continually improve their department’s performance.
11. Regularly and routinely provides suggestions to customers, suppliers, and teams working on processes to identify innovations and ideas for improvement.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.