Boulder City Hospital is your dedicated community partner for compassionate, quality care whether you need in-patient or out-patient care, emergency services or a primary care provider visit.
We're here for you. when you need us.
Boulder City Hospital is a nonprofit, private Critical Access Hospital (CAH) with 25 acute/swing beds, 10 acute geriatric psychiatric beds, 47 Long Term Care beds and more than 250 staff members. The only CAH in Nevada not supported by a tax district or large corporate parent, the hospital relies on donations from the community and the efforts of the Boulder City Hospital Foundation.
- Acute Care
- Long Term Care Unit
- 24/7 Full-Service Emergency Room
- Transitional Rehabilitation Unit
- Primary Care Clinic
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Outpatient & Inpatient Rehab Therapy
- Laboratory/Phlebotomy & Radiology Services
- Laboratory/Phlebotomy Services
- Blood Product Transfusion, including all blood products
- IV Therapy including IV hydration and antibiotic therapies with port/line flushes and dressing changes
- Injectable Medication Administration including injections
- Radiology/Imaging Services
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
- Foley Catheter Insertion/Change
- Wound Care
- Cardiac Stress Testing